A superconducting intelligent magnet power supply.
Configurable + Expandable
- Based on ±60 A modules with ±10 V compliance.
- Can be configured in parallel, series and matrix modes from the basic ±60 A with ±10 V output up to ±600 A with ±10 V or ±300 A with ±20 V output configurations.
- Communications support a full range of interface options (Ethernet, USB, RS232, and optional GPIB) with downloadable Mercury function library for LabVIEW.
- Quench protection and auto-rundown. The MercuryiPS can be programmed to run the magnet down safely in the event of magnet temperature rise, low cryogen levels or if triggered by an external TTL signal.
- The MercuryiPS has an on-board temperature sensor for diagnostic monitoring of the magnet temperature.
- Output current: ± 60 A nominal (± 62.5 A maximum) via rear panel busbar per module
- Output voltage: ± 10 V
- Output polarity: Bi-polar
- Current setting resolution: 0.15 mA
- Current resolution: 0.1 mA
- Current stability: ± 2 mA
- Max sweep rate: 1200 A/min
- Min sweep rate: 0.005 A/min
- Resolution: 0.01 A/min
- Load inductance: Up to 1000 H
- Switch heater output: 0 to 120 mA into 0 – 100 Ω. (11.5 V compliance limit)
- Max steady state power: 600 W
- Mains input: 3 pin UL/CSA compliant
- Supply voltage: 100 VAC to 240 VAC
- RS232: With isobus support. Configured as DCE
- Ethernet: 10/100 RS422 IEE802.3
- USB: Serial port emulation
- GPIB: IEEE-488 (Option)
- RS485 Modbus: Control between Master and Slave